Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Scrapbook Day: Birthdays, Weddings, & Other Fun Stuff

Well, I'm a day late (okay a week and a day, whatever.).  ;-)


Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet nephew, Irvin!


The challenge here was to make the challenge host smile/laugh.  The journalling says:

I was helping Jackson get ready for school one day. I gently reminded him to pull up his pants because his underwear was showing. "After all, you don't want the girls to see your underwear. You might scare them!" I said.

"There aren't any girls in my class," was his reply as he staggered around trying to pull up his pants.

"Where did they all go?" I asked in mock seriousness.

"I don't know. There's just boys now," was the reply.

Holding up the Slinky that he got for Easter, I asked, "Did you suck all their brains out, too?" At some point, he had decided that the Slinky looked like a vacuum hose and had been trying to suck his brothers' brains out with it.

With a twinkle in his eye, he said, "Yep! And they turned into boys!" 


Journalling: Wirt Library hosted LEGO night. Jack and Jon had a blast. Each child was given a stud board, one mini-fig, and as many LEGO pieces as they needed. Jon made a ship with lots of hallways. Jack made a house with a swing set, a merry-go-round, a smiling mailbox, a table, and a bunch of flowers.


I was super excited to receive a bunch of heritage photos from my Uncle. This is a layout of my grandparents wedding day. Yes, they're still around and happily married.

No comments:

Post a Comment